Offre d`emploi Admin Assistant Trainee chez Kalmar à Rabat
Emploi Plein temps
4 juil. 2022 à 0h00
Détails de l'annonce
Purpose of the position
- Kalmar is looking for an Admin Assistant Trainee with ANAPEC contract and 2 500 MAD NET per month.
- The role is responsible for the administrative duties as travel arrangements, meetings and appointments, preparing various documents, updating records, and writing reports like meeting minutes.
- The employee will assist the management in everyday operations, and facilitate communication with suppliers, customers and employees.
- It's essential to have excellent computer skills, a proactive working style and good communications and organizational skills.
- The employee will be working with the local management team and with other team members in the respective areas of Kalmar business to implement processes and procedures.
Main Tasks And Responsibilities
Make travel arrangements and schedule meetings, deal with related schedule changes and employee call-ins.
Follow the travel expenses and prepare the reimbursement file
Contact the insurance company for any issues
Prepare the dossiers for the IC payment
Scan and send the invoices to basware for posting
Prepare and coordinate medical insurance claims
Answer telephone calls and take messages from external or internal sources so that callers/visitors are dealt with promptly, courteously, and accurately
Transcribe, type, format, and proofread a wide variety of material (for example correspondence, contracts, meeting minutes, reports, speeches, and presentations) using word processing, presentation, graphics and spreadsheet software.
Plan and execute events like products presentations with customer, internal and external trainings, or other special events
Support management projects with tasks such as data collection and compiling, conducting research and preparing reports
Cooperate with varied staff members within as well as outside department to attain self-job duties and assist others as required
Ensure that documents are filed according to rules and policies, and follows-up on documentation flow.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
Business or Administration qualification to Degree level /Degree in accounting and finance is preferable
1-3 years of relevant work experience
Proficiency user of MS Office / Google G Suite
Strong communication and collaboration skills, verbally and written
Strong collaboration skills
Detail-oriented and good organisational skills
Flexibility and adaptability
Self-starter, enthusiasm and drive to learn.
You will be part of
- We believe in our people as it is our people who really make the difference.
- We always work in close collaboration with our customers, deliver on our promises and never walk away no matter how big the challenge. We succeed because we do it together.
- With us, you will have the opportunity to realise your potential and become an important member of our global team.
Interested to join ?
- If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application with CV.
- Lieu de travail Maroc| Casablanca, Maroc
- Date d'expiration 01 Octobre
- Niveau de poste Confirmé / Expérimenté
- Secteur d'activité Industries
- Nombre de postes 01