30 juin 2022 à 0h01 Banque Casablanca 244 vues
Détails de l'annonce
The Fraud Program Corporate Manager will be responsible together with the Corporate Compliance function for the following: the Anti Fraud program implementation and management, its maintenance and oversight. The Corporate Manager duties will include advising the Business on fraud related risks, investigating independently fraud issues in Corporate domains, preparing and publishing reports for the Risk and Compliance Committee and Supervisory Board. This role works closely with the Head of Compliance, the Corporate Compliance Officers and the Global Operations Fraud Risk Manager.
- Manage the Anti Fraud Corporate program (“top down”):
- Manages Corporate Domains fraud risks assessments
- Execute due diligence review regarding the controls reported by Corporate risk owners
- Provide guidance regarding control design as necessary
- Review the framework design once a year for relevance
- Implement and manage five operating procedures key to the program
- Coordinate investigations in relation to Corporate Fraud tree areas
- Design and delivers mandatory trainings
- Own and maintain practical guidance documents in the area of Fraud prevention, detection and investigations
- Consolidate Corporate fraud program related statistics (trainings, risk levels, controls status, investigations)
- Aggregate and report of total Anti Fraud program costs
- Support the Global Operations Fraud Risk Manager
- Provide expertise support and guidance
- Establish a rhythm of engagements to ensure progress and challenges discussed and reported
- Collect consolidated reports to integrated to the overall Anti Fraud program reporting to the Risk and Compliance Committees ad Boards as required
Description de la société
We serve customers across the world through our 69,000+ employees based in 35 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.