27 juin 2022 à 0h00 Autre Rabat 245 vues
Détails de l'annonce
Job Description :
- Under the supervision of the Marketing Production Associate Manager, and collaborating with internal partners and supplier marketing, the CMS Production Specialist will help support the Arrow.com Digital Marketing team in:
- Building custom campaign pages, uploading/editing articles,
- Ensuring that the required tags and codes are present on all web pages to support analytics, SEO and other web-related activities,
- Selecting and uploading imagery for the site as well as performing site maintenance and updates.
- Also responsible for the content on parts detail pages.
- This role will work closely with multiple departments within Arrow Digital to ensure all site updates are deployed successfully.
- This is an entry-level position for those with work experience in the skill area.
- For success in this position, these attributes are vital:
Excellent communication and organization abilities
Easily adapt to rapidly changing demands and to thrive in a dynamic environment
Exceptional attention to detail; high level organizational, planning, time management skills
What You'll Be Doing :
Edit and maintain Arrow’s primary website using its Content Management System (Sitecore)
Supplier Marketing support: Requests come from the marketing department’s project management system, Workfront. You will be assigned to campaigns and will see them through to production
Collaborate with different stakeholders across Marketing teams on a global scale to provide support on various web initiatives
Proactively update top product detail pages, create new and update manufacturer pages, publish translated versions of pages, update meta details at the direction of the SEO team under the thematic content plan
Assist in all aspects of project management for the delivery of key initiatives
What We Are Looking For :
Requires a 4-year degree and 1–2 years of experience or high school graduate with equivalent related experience
Proficient in editing HTML and possess an ability to problem solve when problems are uncovered
Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS). Solid understanding of Sitecore being a huge plus
An understanding of web services, web architecture/design and web standards
Proficient speaking and writing in English
- The Skills That Will Help You Succeed Even More :
Knowledge of Dreamweaver and other web production applications, Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Excel, and Word
Knowledge of Google Analytics, YouTube, and Workfront
Search engine optimization best practices and ability to implement them
- MA-Casablanca, Morocco (Boulevard Al Quods).
- Lieu de travail Maroc| Casablanca, Maroc
- Date d'expiration 24 Septembre
- Niveau de poste Confirmé / Expérimenté
- Secteur d'activité Services
- Nombre de postes 01