5 juil. 2022 à 0h00 Autre Rabat 183 vues
Détails de l'annonce
Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or another relevant subject
2+ years of experience in big data related software development, data modeling, design patterns and building highly scalable and secured solutions
Background in development with practical experience with at least one general purpose programming language (Python, R, C, Java, Scala, etc.)
Familiar with big data platforms (SQL, Teradata, Hadoop, Spark); experience preparing data for analytics and following a data science workflow
Advanced knowledge of data structures and algorithms, networking, operating systems, standard Unix/Linux OS, version control and DevSecOps tool chains, etc.
Ability to work with a myriad of data types (structured and unstructured), extracting information from modern and legacy data platforms and identify and perform linkages across disparate data sets
Experience in extracting and loading data from multiple database technologies like RDBMS (MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL), MPP (AWS Redshift, Teradata, Snowflake) and optionally NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, Titan)
Experience and interest in Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP
Commercial client-facing project experience is helpful
Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with people at all levels in an organization
Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English; fluency in local office language(s) is a plus
What You'll Do
- You will apply your passion for finding opportunities in data by using established tools and techniques or by innovating/building new ones.
- In this role, you will collaborate with highly talented business consultants and data-scientists to design and drive architecture and implementation planning for our clients and act as a big data evangelist, educating McKinsey's and client's teams on data engineering topics.
- You will actively cooperate with data scientists and digital consultants to incorporate clients’ requirements and impactful analysis into our data products.
- You will also be an expert in data engineering and advise relevant people at the firm on technical aspects of analytics engagements.
- You will shape the future of what data-driven organizations look like, drive processes for extracting and using that data in creative ways, and create new lines of thinking within an infinite number of clients and situations.
- You will do meaningful work that makes a real difference with our clients. This is a hybrid client-facing, technical role using state-of-the-art technologies, whilst also being able to communicate complex intractable ideas to non-technical audiences.
Who You'll Work With
- You will be based in our Casablanca, Morocco or Johannesburg, South Africa office as part of our Advanced Analytics team, partnering with consultants, clients and other colleagues.
- Our Advanced Analytics teams bring the latest analytical techniques plus a deep understanding of industry dynamics and corporate functions to help clients create the most value from data.
- Lieu de travail Maroc| Casablanca, Maroc
- Date d'expiration 02 Octobre
- Niveau de poste Confirmé / Expérimenté
- Secteur d'activité Services
- Nombre de postes 01