30 juin 2022 à 0h00 Vente Rabat 324 vues
Détails de l'annonce
Design, build and deploy the Quality Plan for the "Energy Transition, Digital and Services" division.
Set up the performance management system to measure & improve customer satisfaction (cold loop) and to secure effective resolution of customers claims (hot loop).
Be the voice of quality during the Engineering design phase of our new products, and secure quality requirements are in place before the launch.
In coordination with Supply Chain, lead supplier performance reviews and corrective action plan.
Prepare readiness of the division to be audited in order to get external market- and internal Eaton- certifications.
- What we are looking for :
Master’s degree required, preferably in Engineering or other technical discipline
Minimum 10 years’ experience, including in setting up a quality system, operating in a growth business, lifecycle management and Supply Chain experience. Preferred experience with services
Knowledge in Quality Engineering/ Management
ISO Certification experience
Deliver results, Influence & convince
What We Offer
At Eaton, we aspire to be a model of inclusion and diversity in our industry—a place where everyone matters, and everyone belongs. These aren’t just words; they are part of our culture and code of ethics
Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Lieu de travail Maroc| Casablanca, Maroc
- Date d'expiration 27 Septembre
- Niveau de poste Manager / Responsable département
- Secteur d'activité Distribution, Commerce
- Nombre de postes 01