29 juin 2022 à 0h00 Informatique & Télécoms Rabat 152 vues
Détails de l'annonce
Join us as a an Engineer on our Technical Support team in Casablanca to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Key Responsibilities :
- Our Technical Support team works with highly skilled technical advisors to develop and deliver solutions that enable customers to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs.
You will :
Solve complex problems for customers and be on top of ambitious expectations
Partner closely with customers while communicating proactively regarding overall progress of queries
Exhibit first-class customer service
Drive operational excellence through quality closures and efficient management of issues
Have the opportunity to mentor and coach other team members
Essential Requirements :
Freshly Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent
Excellent communication skills in French, English is a plus.
Excellent Communication skills needed to interface effectively with customers over the phone
Ability to handle critical and sensitive situations professionally with users that have a wide range of technical knowledge
Ability to work in a multicultural and complex environment
Desirable Requirements :
Technical Requirements: RAID, HBAs, SAS, SATA, and other I/O topologies
Competencies in Windows server , VMware and Linux, Fibre channel, Clustering, RAID, and I/O topology.
- Lieu de travail Maroc| Casablanca, Maroc
- Date d'expiration 26 Septembre
- Niveau de poste Jeune diplômé
- Secteur d'activité Informatique, Télécom, Internet
- Nombre de postes 01