12 juil. 2022 à 0h00 Informatique & Télécoms Rabat 325 vues
Détails de l'annonce
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans for the respective market level by preparing and completing action plans, implement processes in driving service, efficiency and quality.
- Lead and manage resources in the team to accomplish operations and business goals by completing tasks as needed and maintaining the well being of the team.
- Develop and implement operations processes based on strategic plans for the business to meet goals.
- Communicate all operating policies and processes and ensure compliance by his/her team;
- Assist Site Lead / Senior Delivery Lead and work with Cross- Function teams to implement plans and policies for the team;
- Monitor and analyze key indicators of performance for his/her teams to meet goals and continuous improvement;
- Undertake additional activities such as attendance at conferences and involvement in project groups to further individual and organizational development;
- Due to the nature of operations, there will be a requirement to participate in an on-call rotation with some shift work.
- University degree or equivalent, master's degree is desirable but not a must;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Solid work experience in an Operations role within Content Moderation and Safety or Customer/Sales Industry.
- Experience in recruiting, leading, and mentoring high performing teams, including managing team leaders;
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills with a passion for delivering a high standard of service;
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies;
- Good attention to detail & comfortable using data to analyze performance and using insight to drive performance;
Equal Opportunities :
- Trust & Safety is committed to the wellbeing of all our employees.
- Our promise is to provide comprehensive and evidence-based programs, to promote and support physical and mental wellbeing throughout each employee's journey with us.
- We believe that wellbeing is a relationship and that everyone has a part to play, so we work in collaboration and consultation with our employees and across our functions in order to ensure a truly person-centred, innovative and integrated approach.
- TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives.
- Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
- To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach.
- We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Lieu de travail Maroc| Casablanca, Maroc
- Date d'expiration 09 Octobre
- Niveau de poste Confirmé / Expérimenté
- Secteur d'activité Informatique, Télécom, Internet
- Nombre de postes 01