12 juil. 2022 à 0h00 Informatique & Télécoms Rabat 273 vues
Détails de l'annonce
Employee Referral Amount
Education Experience: Bachelors Degree (High School +4 years)
Employment Experience: Less than 1 year
TE Connectivity's Distribution & Logistics Teams manage the efficient flow of goods, services and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements or internal business objectives.
They create integrated processes among internal functions such as operations, purchasing and logistics, and outside suppliers.
They also focus resources on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through various production processes, and establish key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain planning/forecasting to measure actual performance against goals on a regular basis.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Place Purchase Orders and manage Scheduling Agreements with the TE production sites in Europe and ensure finished goods and sellable components are delivered on time to meet the customer’s request dates
Actively manage intercompany orders by pulling in and pushing out as necessary based on changing customer delivery expectations
Support Operations regarding the availability of materials
Arrange special shipments as necessary
Manage the execution of delivery notes
Initiate action plans to prevent material shortages – involve other team members and functions as appropriate
Manage allocation issues resulting from limited output from the manufacturing plants or suppliers due to capacity constraints
Take a proactive approach to eliminate the risk of material shortages
Optimize phase in / phase out planning
Provide accurate forecasts weekly / monthly to suppliers and schedule orders appropriately
Actively contribute to the management of an optimized supply chain
Develop strong relationships with suppliers (intercompany and outside vendors)
Participate in projects to optimize inventory holding
Ensure the stock levels in the Distribution Centers are maintained correctly to meet the needs of the customers and minimize the risk of stock-outs or non-stock movements.
What Your Background Should Look Like
- University degree or equivalent education
- Bachelor/master’s degree in business administration, engineering or equivalent
- Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
What TE Connectivity Offers
- We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
Generous 401(k) Plan
Benefits start on day one
Charity Donation Matching Program
Competitive Paid Time Off
Employee Resource Groups
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Healthcare for Associates and Families
Health and Wellness Incentives
Life Insurance and Disability Protection
- Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
- Lieu de travail Maroc| Tanger - Assilah, Maroc
- Date d'expiration 09 Octobre
- Niveau de poste Débutant / Junior
- Secteur d'activité Informatique, Télécom, Internet
- Nombre de postes 01