Offre d`emploi People Partner chez APM Terminals à Rabat
Emploi Plein temps
5 juil. 2022 à 0h00
Détails de l'annonce
The role is based in Med Port Tangier Morocco and will be reporting to People Partner Team Lead.
Key Responsibilities :
- As we progress on our journey towards establishing a brand-agnostic people partnering model, you will play a key role. Initially you will be deeply involved in the preparation leading up to go-live and work on embedding the new ways of working, new HR processes and technology (Workday and ServiceNow), supporting leaders through the transition.
- During 2022 your role will continue to evolve and your scope will change from implementation to steady state people partnering to include the below areas of responsibility:
Partner with the HRBPs on the implementation of the People Strategy.
To deliver on our service delivery model by working closely with HR professionals and specialists within our People Advisory, Centres of Excellence functions and Global Mobility teams.
Build strong relationships with leaders and their teams and be their main point of contact and sparring partner on all people matters.
Drive the local delivery of the annual HR Cycle, including annual performance management, compensation, succession planning and development.
Resolve employee relations issues, support, and advise leaders on HR-related matters & policies.
Stay up to date with local employment law landscape to ensure local compliance.
Act as talent broker encouraging the transfer of individuals from one part of the organization to another to obtain specific developmental experience.
Work effectively with the entire regional PPO team on day-to-day delivery of people processes as well as to resolve complex cases.
Draw people insights from available real-time reports to identify and address opportunities for improvement with leaders and local management.
Deliver trainings and workshops for local leadership teams and various employee populations on different HR topics.
Participate in on-site recruitment where needed and coordinate and perform employee activities required on site, i.e. onboarding, training sessions.
Who we are looking for
- To succeed in this role, you should genuinely be a people’s person and thrive in an environment where no two days are alike.
- As for the skillset and experience, we are looking for :
Solid experience (5-8 years) as an HR generalist and deep understanding of HR fundamentals, including recruitment, people performance management, employee engagement, compensation, development, employee relations.
Demonstrated passion for business through partnering with and supporting leaders to deliver on business results.
Advanced knowledge of local labor law; experience from working in unionized environments would be beneficial.
Experience in developing, safeguarding and interpreting HR policies and processes.
Acting as a trust advisor on a wide range of HR related matters.
Experience from large international organisations and the ability to build relationships and navigate a complex stakeholder matrix.
Good change management, facilitation and coaching skills.
Ability to take ownership and act autonomously, while also adopting a collaborative working style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to find solutions.
Flexibility and adaptability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
Resilience: the change process, is anything but straightforward; accepting uncertainty and demonstrating the ability to overcome challenges and deliver outcomes.
Be self-driven, energetic, and have a ‘can-do’ mindset.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and any local language.
- Lieu de travail Maroc| Casablanca, Maroc
- Date d'expiration 02 Octobre
- Niveau de poste Confirmé / Expérimenté
- Secteur d'activité Distribution, Commerce
- Nombre de postes 01