28 juin 2022 à 0h00 Informatique & Télécoms Rabat 163 vues
Détails de l'annonce
Employee Referral Amount
- Education Experience: Associate Degree (High School +2 years)
- Employment Experience: 1-3 years
- TE Connectivity's Supply Chain Managers are responsible for the timely, cost-effective procurement, inventory control, planning and quality control of production materials. They ensure the availability of materials in the supply chain, as scheduled, and the maintenance of inventory at the established levels.
- They coordinate and integrate the flow of materials and information among suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and customers, identifying opportunities for improving efficiency, effectiveness and capabilities of the supply chain.
- Resources are focused on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through production processes, and the establishment of key performance metrics and benchmarks to monitor actual performance against goals.
What Your Background Should Look Like
- Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
What TE Connectivity Offers
- We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
Generous 401(k) Plan
Benefits start on day one
Charity Donation Matching Program
Competitive Paid Time Off
Employee Resource Groups
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Healthcare for Associates and Families
Health and Wellness Incentives
Life Insurance and Disability Protection.
- Lieu de travail Maroc| Tanger - Assilah, Maroc
- Date d'expiration 25 Septembre
- Niveau de poste Confirmé / Expérimenté
- Secteur d'activité Informatique, Télécom, Internet
- Nombre de postes 01